CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

to solo or not to solo...


Oh my goddess... I have been asked if I want to solo perform with Raquy and the Cavemen when they come to the area to do a concert! I'm not normally a solo dancer, I prefer performing with my troupes, but this is quite the honor! I'm scared, yet I want to do it. I will have to find out some more particulars. The gal arranging all this was told by Raquy that she could arrange 3 dancers to perform a solo at the concert. I... ME... asked to be one of the 3. I can hardly believe it. I kind of want to say no and offer my senior dancer who is really a much better soloist. But... I kind of want something for me too... oh what to do! what to do!

I had better find out more before I make a decision.

2 comments:

jennyquarx said...

Do it!! Do it!!! You were asked for a reason. This is very exciting!

Dagny said...

do it!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!!!