CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 21, 2008

ch-ch-ch-CHANGES ~\o

sigh... we have a new director. She's cool. She was told to make changes in our department. Not a bad thing, really. There's some stagnation going on, and we could probably use some shaking up.

The bad thing for me is that she is doing a re-org, which will end up putting me under the supervision of someone else. And having me work closely with someone else... close enough that she'll probably have power to give me directions and stuff. These two people have, in the past, been my least favorite people.

The director wants us to be happy and productive in our jobs. I'm afraid that I will be more stressed out and less happy. But then my paranoid side wonders if OTHER people would be glad if I am stressed and unhappy... there's a lot going on there. I have almost 19 yrs in.... I'm hoping I can survive till my 20 yr anniversary.

One possibility... and I'm not pinning too much hope on it yet.. but with that one lady retiring, another person has been internally promoted to her position... leaving another position open. I am hoping I can qualify to apply for it, and move out of this particular office. And get a pay raise. That would be sweet.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you can get into that other position and get your raise!