CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 10, 2008

long ago and far away

ha. FINALLY! finally remembered my log on information. Crazy. Took me all morning to get here. and I have nothing to post. LOL... but I'm back.

Hopefully I can get caught up on my friends' blogs too. I have nothing else to do today. It's fricken COLD and windy, and though I'm having horrid cabin fever, I sure as hell don't want to go outside.

I have some henna I made for this weekend, for a henna party that never happened because of illness and less than stellar weather... I'd like to decorate my hands a little with it. I wonder what my department's new director would think of that.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome back, Lady!!!!

Barb said...

Welcome Back to Blog Land!!

Erin said...

I am so glad you are back... Yipppeee!!!!