CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 25, 2008

The problem with...


... Netflix is that you have to WAIT FOR THE NEXT FRIGGIN DVD!!!

I just watched the first disc of Lost, season 1. FUCK. I am SO hooked and I won't be getting the next disk for at least 2 days. I'm almost tempted to up our subscription a disk or two so I can have more of them on hand at one time.

How the fuck do people watch these shows on TV? I could not stand waiting a week for ONE episode. I guess I'm spoiled now, but I just cannot watch shows on TV anymore... I hate missing one (which I frequently do) and I hate losing track. So I just wait till they come out on DVD and netflix them. I wish I could afford to buy them.

Well, this is kind of a lame topic to whine about. LOL. But hey, even if I get the disk on weds I will have to wait till thursday to watch it. So yeah... sorry if you watch them on tv and waited a week... but I just can't wait that long.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yep. Waiting for each episode, especially during the first season was painful.

I had a 3 at a time subscription to Netflix when I was watching Buffy, and that was awesome. It was worth it at the time.

jennyquarx said...

I can't Netflix shows. I CAN'T. Ok, I can. I watched all of Buffy up to Season 4 that way and then decided I loved it and would rewatch it and bought it anyway. I have had Season 1 of Lost for awhile but last weekend I bought Season 2 and 3 so I too am on a Lost marathon. We have a bunch of used DVD places so I can get a good deal and it ends up costing as much as it would to Netflix a few months anyway. Good luck with your patience. :) I LOVELOVELOVE that show.