CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 24, 2008

did I win?

so my day started with puking. yeah, stomach flu I guess. It moved on to a pointless argument with the hubby. While Kevin and I watched his new movie, The Bee, I checked some lottery tickets I had laying around. I guess if you have the Powerball number, you win. I had a ticket with the Powerball number. $3. Except that I bought the powerplay option with a multiplyer of 5... so I won $15. woo.

Kevin woke from his afternoon nap in a PISSY mood. Perhaps because he was hungry. Probably inherited that from his dad. So I fed him, and now he's better. Now we are watching Firefly episodes and teaching Kevin to sing the Firefly theme song.

I have nothing else exciting to say. The day was not great. I should have been trying to get better, that's what taking a sick day is for... it's what I hoped to do since it was J's day off. Instead he has slept all day and will probably sleep all night, while I took care of Kevin all day and tried to hold my guts in. (the puking stopped this morning, but it was the other end I was concerned about)

Nobody won. The $15 was spent on the pizza I bought for my eating disorder binge.

5 comments:

Dagny said...

UGH.

Feel better soon Michelle.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Julie said...

I'm so sorry you were sick. I hope you feel better.

Erin said...

Yuck, that flu going around sucks!! I hope you are all better.. I was thinking it would be nice to see a video of Kevin singing the Firefly Theme song..LOL He is so cute..

Michele said...

I'm going to try to get that video... I would have got it a few days ago if my hubby hadn't put the camera somewhere else. lol

jennyquarx said...

I'm so far behind on blogs but dude, please take a video of Kevin singing the Firefly theme! I MUST SEE THAT! :)