CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 20, 2008

stuff

ugh! I am wiped out tired. I only worked two days this week and they were busy, trying to catch up from vacation. I was going to post a long trip report, but it will have to wait till tomorrow.

I applied for the job that I've been waiting for it to be posted. It's open to the public as an "entry level" position though, even though it would be a promotion for me. So I won't know what my chances are for a while. I do know the supervisor wants to hire internally instead of outside the organization. That may help... if I pass the test.

Happy Ostara or Spring Equinox, however you call it. Did you balance an egg? I did not. I think ours aren't quite fresh enough. Can't wait to see what Kevin does with his basket!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I so hope you pass the test. You need this!

Happy Ostara!