CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 6, 2008

gonna dance like no one is watching...

I've decided to take a sabbatical from teaching dance. My students already know. I probably wouldn't have decided this if I didn't have a senior student who'd decided to teach and another good friend teaching not too far away. This gives my ladies some choices to continue their dance learning.

For me, I'm going back to class to learn again myself. I'm going to get my groove back. I love to dance but lately... that love was stale. So I'm going to work on that. Then, instead of teaching weekly classes, I will probably do workshops now and then, when I create dances that I really like.

Not sure what's going on with the job opening I'm waiting for. I heard some talk that it's supposed to be posted this week. I'm waiting for that. Part of the talk included that it might be open to the public, rather than internal only. That would suck for me. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is open to the public, my seniority and stuff may mean nothing. I don't know how they can justify not going internal first. I guess it's just something I have to wait and see.

I have nothing witty to write about. Sorry! I've been so busy at work and after work, that when I finally get home, I just want to go to bed.

ok, I'm going to watch an episode of Lost before I crash. Peace out! (miss you Doobie!)

0 comments: