CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Passed

I passed the test for that job. Got the letter in the mail yesterday. Since I wasn't convinced that I'd passed, even though I was confident in most of it, I'm rather pleased. Next is the interview. I feel like I'm a strong interviewer. However, someone could have a chip on their shoulder for me, which would make the whole thing moot. But I'm going to proceed as if I have a chance, which I think I do. Hopefully I will indeed get the job.

I've been sick. Still not well. can't taste or smell anything. I went to a sex toy party last night and told the lady not to pass the sniff and lick'um stuff to me as it was pointless. Yes, I bought something. One of those massagers so I can massage my neck and shoulders myself.

when I feel better I will type more.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on passing the test! Yay for you! I hope the interview goes well.

Barb said...

Congrats on passing the Test!!!

Sorry your still not feeling well. Hope you get better soon:)

Dagny said...

Feel better.

And I cant' wait until you hear back!!!

xoxo

Dagny said...

I miss you. :(

Erin said...

I hope you are all better.. How was the interview?? Did it happen yet.. I am so excited for you!! Thinking of you!